Sunday

"Photography with a Difference"



Denny Scott is a photographer/Modeling Agent from Iowa. He is also available for motivational speaking. (that is from his bio section.)
I am sure he gets more blowjobs than anyone else in the entire state of Iowa

See it all go down at Denny Scott "Photography" (explore the whole site, its worth it)




Shelia's been naughty



"photo realisim"



From the Post Office

To Capital Hill (This girl can do ANYTHING!)


I bet she's a real cum pig




I cant stand adult women with pigtails


Heather from VH1's Rock of Love?



He must be hung

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.dennyscottphoto.com/bb13.jpg

"well hello! i invite you into my home, where you'll meet my ferret, my iguana, and come into my mini-fridge, my futon, even my closet... so let's teleport into my closet!"

http://www.dennyscottphoto.com/ivory3.jpg

"phew! that was exhausting. do you like my dress? it's veeerrrry dramatic. thank god i stuffed it in my pocketbook before i got fired from fashion bug"

John said...

haha