Monday

"Accidental Artists":Bensonhurst Edition


OBSESSED

“I think white lipstick makes me look more tan”

MORE TAN MORE TAN MORE TAN

Her captions are absolutely PRICELESS



I must have repeated “FLYA DEN A PiECE A PAPER” Im my head maybe six hundred times today”


She is also pretty advanced in her photoshop techniques (and she’s “GOT YA SPUN LIKE LAUNDRY”)


“My Friends are just jealous they're not as golden as I”

Close-Up


I wonder if she knows who Cindy Sherman is?


: (


Did I go too far?

4 comments:

House of Petey said...

the muppet to donatella is amazing!

DJ DIABETES said...

this is the best post yet. its all about the rhythm and the ramping up to better and better ridiculousness

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I am going to get some of that white lipstick so I can look more orange as well....

Unknown said...

oMg u wuNnA kNo y ur my bff?

because of moments like this.

("hiiiiii mrs. smith!")